1. Business Awareness - Understanding the commercial nature of your business
2. Client Relations - Getting to know your client, staff, team
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant - Knowing & utilising Complaints Procedures
4. Communication - Tailoring your style of communication
5. Interviewing - Identifying the facts and issues from interviews
6. Managing Others - Effective people management
7. Professional Conduct - Exercising good standard of client care and work
8. Self Awareness & Development - Evaluating your professional strengths and weaknesses
9. Working with Others - Appreciating your role and responsibilities
10. Workload Management - Setting realistic timescales
11. Public Relations - Spreading information to gain public awareness
12. Filing and Record Keeping - Record management and filing practises
13. Effective Writing - Informative and Persuasive writing
14. Office Etiquette - Ways to a happy office environment
COURSE FEE: AUD $550.00 (included 9% discount)
Instalments: AUD $199.83 x 3 monthly
To be eligible to take our Office Administration Course, candidates must have:
Office Skills - Typing and IT
Fluent in English Language.
Have previous office experience
This course is assignments based. There is no end of module test.
Minimum Estimated Study Time: 4 Weeks based on 3 hours study per week
Time Limit: 2 Years
All Instalments must be completed prior to completion
Our Courses are of National Competency Standards set by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) which sets the standards for education.
Complete an Office Administration course and gain more confidence to work as an Administrator. There are 5 topics including Business Awareness,
Effective Communication skills, Writing skills, Interviewing skills and more.
If you are working in Human Resources/recruitment, as a PA or a secretary, this course could definitely improve your career opportunities and give you further confidence in the office.
Study with us by Distance Learning with our Recorded Video Lessons and start at any time and from anywhere.
You can study our Office Administration Course from:
On satisfactory completion, your Certificate will be posted to home or business address.
This course is assignments-based. There will be no end-of-module test.
Course fees are payable in full or by monthly instalments.