1. Business Awareness - Understanding the commercial nature of your business
2. Client Relations - Getting to know your client, staff, team
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant - Knowing & utilising Complaints Procedures
4. Communication - Tailoring your style of communication
5. Interviewing - Identifying the facts and issues from interviews
6. Managing Others - Effective people management
7. Professional Conduct - Exercising good standard of client care and work
8. Self Awareness & Development - Evaluating your professional strengths and weaknesses
9. Working with Others - Appreciating your role and responsibilities
10. Workload Management - Setting realistic timescales
11. Public Relations - Spreading information to gain public awareness
12. Filing and Record Keeping - Record management and filing practises
13. Effective Writing - Informative and Persuasive writing
14. Office Etiquette - Ways to a happy office environment
COURSE FEE: AUD $450.00 (included 10% discount)
Instalments: AUD $165.00 x 3 monthly
To be eligible to take our Office Administration Course, candidates must have:
Office Skills - Typing and IT
Fluent in English Language.
Have previous office experience
This course is assignments based. There is no end of module test.
MINIMUM ESTIMATED STUDY TIME: 4 WEEKS
STUDENTS CAN BE FLEXIBLE AND COMPLETE IN A SHORTER OR LONGER TIME AS SUITS THEIR SCHEDULE.
MOST STUDENTS COMPLETE WITHIN 6 MONTHS.
STUDENTS HAVE UP TO 2 YEARS TO COMPLETE EACH COURSE.